Or LCA Students recently visited a recording studio in Limerick as part of their key assignment and recorded “Shallow” by Lady Gaga from the hit movie A Star is Born. Click the below to listen
Way2Pay Parental Payment System
We are now offering parents the option of making payments for School Expenses online. Please click here for more information
School Office re-opened on 7th August 2018
8.30am to 4.30pm daily
Overall School Spirit Award
- Demonstrates a generosity of time, friendly and caring to others,
- Goes above and beyond the call of duty in terms of her involvement in school life and in her class.
- Demonstrates the spirit of Nano Nagle, exhibits high level of respect for all her peers.
- Always displays a kind nature that is infectious to all around her.
Nano Nagle Award
- A Student who has stood out over the past 5/6 years
- A girls who epitomises the life of Nano Nagle and who reflected this during her time in the School.
- A student who is a role model for students in the School now and has been over the past few years.
A gentle caring student.
Outstanding contribution to the school
Willing to give up her time to help celebrate school events.
For her exceptional attitude and her kindness
For being extremely kind to others in particular SEN Students.NAME OF STUDENT
Puts others first and gives her time freely.
Unassuming, participates in school activities
A very kind, caring and polite student. Always has a smile on her face.
Outstanding contribution to the school.
She is always friendly & displays a gentle presence in the school that is always encouraging & supportive of others. She has brought great pleasure to our school community by enriching it with her compassionate personality. She is obliging to all, cooperative & shows respect to all her peers & staff.
Quietly ambitious & stands her ground
Whilst organising after school tuition the students discussed the times that best suited them. However, Eimear demonstrated her concern for others when she asked the teacher “what time would suit you and your family”?
🍀Seachtain Na Gaeilge 2018! 🍀 Cuimhnigh an oiread Gaeilge agus is féidir an tseachtain seo a úsáid le haghaidh Seachtain na Gaeilge! Bain úsáid as cibé eolas atá agat chun muinín a thógáil agus iarracht a dhéanamh spraoi a bheith agat leis an teanga. Is cuid mhór dár gcultúr agus ár n-oidhreacht í. Téigh ar aghaidh, iontas ort féin!
Christmas Newsletter 2017
Career Guidance Christmas Newsletter 2017
Sunday Independent Schools’ Profile
There is a very fine tradition of achievement and of high expectation in the school. The survey in the Sunday Independent on 29th January placed Presentation Secondary School Listowel as one of the top non fee paying schools in the country. The survey profiled schools from 2009 to 2016 on the basis of their student entry to 3rd level. We had 100% attendance at 3rd level across all types of colleges and 58% attendance at honours degree, level 8 courses, both statistics are very impressive. Thanks to students, parents and staff who have contributed to these excellent figures. https://education.independent.ie/league
Leaving Certificate Results 2016
We would like to say a special congratulations to the Class of 2016 on their outstanding results. We wish them all a happy, peaceful and successful future as they take the next step.
4% of our students received over 600 points
13% of our students received over 550 points
20% of our students received over 500 points
60% of our students received over 400 points
50% of our LCA students received Distinctions
Congratulations to the Leaving Cert Class of 2018
- 17% of students achieved over 500 points (National Average 2017 was 11%)
- 38% achieved over 400 points (National Average 2017 was 35%)
- 88% achieved over 300 points (National Average 2017 was 60.5%)
- 66% of the Leaving Cert Applied Students achieved distinctions
Please see the attached link with information on nutrition etc.for Students and parents from the School Food Company