Its that time of year again when our Christmas Festivities Begin. Please join us in St Mary’s Church, Listowel on Thursday 5th December at 7.30 pm for a evening of song and music brought to you by our School Choir.
Our Orientation Day for 6th Class students takes place on Friday 29th November. The Orientation Day will give all girls the opportunity to spend a day in the school so that they can experience what it is like to spend a day in Secondary School. The girls will engage in numerous activities through-out the day involving Science, Home Economics, Art, PE and Music.
Our Open Evening for Students wishing to enroll for the Academic Year 2020-2021 will take place on Wednesday 2nd October 2019
Brenda Morgan will hold an information evening for Parents, Guardians and Students on Monday 23rd September at 7pm 2019
There will be Parents’ Information meetings in August/September The purpose of these meetings will be to highlight the priorities for your daughter for the year ahead.
- Third Year Parents’ meeting Thursday 29th August at 7pm
- Sixth Year Parents’ meeting Thursday 29th August at 8pm
- Second Year Parents’ meeting Thursday 5th September at 7pm
- Fifth Year Parents’ meeting Thursday 5th September at 8pm
- Transition Year Parents’ meeting on Thursday 19th September at 7pm
- First Year Parents’ meeting on Thursday 19th September at 8pm.